happy tuesday

i decided to create my own blog. my dog, bandit, has one & he's been posting a lot more of me than usual - apparently, my life is more eventful than i thought - so now i've got my own space on the world wide web.

..why the name? im not really sure. my grandma says it to me A LOT, and i'm starting to think it's true. those who know me well enough could probably vouch for my EVER SO SLIGHT exaggerations in my everyday story-telling. 

i hope to keep you updated on books i'm reading, recipes i'm cooking & products i will no doubt be buying - mmm, i love my sham-wows!!

thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

NancyFitz said...

LOVE YOUR NEW APTLY TITLED BLOG SITE. WILL ENJOY READING FUTURE POSTINGS.

Scrappinaway said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. My cards are usually made just for swaps or for myself. Thanks for asking if i am selling them. That must mean i am doing okay!! I would love to start to sell stuff like this. Maybe i should try on Etsy! Thanks for the compliments!!

Darlene said...

Yaaaay, I'm glad you started your own blog now too. It'll be fun visiting you here.

Mary-Kate said...

thanks dar!! bandit's really proud of me, LOL!

Post a Comment